We are looking to appoint committed and enthusiastic MDSAs to join our strong staff team who are focused on providing the very best for every child in our care. The successful candidates will be jointly responsible for supervising and initiating play with the children at lunchtime from 12.00 noon until 1.15pm (6.25hrs per week).
You will be supported by our experienced MDSA’s and further training will be given as required.
We are looking for MDSAs who:
• Have previous experience of working with children
• Can manage pupils behaviour and interactions in a positive manner
• Are patient, calm, organised and adaptable
• Can work well as part of a team
• Are able to use their own initiative as well as take direction
• Are enthusiastic and have a positive outlook
• Are creative and are able to motivate children
• Have excellent communication skills
• Can follow and support the school’s ethos, values and policies
If you would like more information before applying please contact Sharon Murray on 01223 508772 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bewick Bridge Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.