Early Years Teaching Assistant (1 day per week)
We are looking recruit a motivated and enthusiastic teaching assistant to join our Early Years team. This is a term time only appoint working 8:30-3:30pm on a Tuesday.
Working alongside an experienced and supportive team, the successful applicant will be someone who wants to make a difference by contributing to the learning journey of our pupils.
Whilst experience in Early Years is not essential you will be able to demonstrate an interest in working with children from working or volunteering in a school or nursery setting. An open attitude to learning new skills and ways of working is a must for this role.
If working, as part of a committed team in a friendly and inclusive school sounds appealing, come and join us in teaching our wonderful pupils.
The successful candidate will have:
- the ability to build good relationships with children, teachers and parents
- strong organisational, planning and have a flexible approach to work
- the ability to manage children and cope with challenging behaviour
- creativity to design materials and activities based on individual child needs
Completed application forms together with a covering letter should be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org by 28th September.
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail before applying please call Sharon Murray on 01223 508772.
We are looking to appoint committed and enthusiastic MDSAs to join our strong staff team who are focused on providing the very best for every child in our care. The successful candidates will be jointly responsible for supervising and initiating play with the children at lunchtime from 12.00 noon until 1.15pm (6.25hrs per week).
You will be supported by our experienced MDSA’s and further training will be given as required.
We are looking for MDSAs who:
• Have previous experience of working with children
• Can manage pupils behaviour and interactions in a positive manner
• Are patient, calm, organised and adaptable
• Can work well as part of a team
• Are able to use their own initiative as well as take direction
• Are enthusiastic and have a positive outlook
• Are creative and are able to motivate children
• Have excellent communication skills
• Can follow and support the school’s ethos, values and policies
If you would like more information before applying please contact Sharon Murray on 01223 508772 or email email@example.com
Bewick Bridge Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.