Building Futures, Achieving Greatness
Bewick Bridge Primary School is a friendly and welcoming community school in the village of Cherry Hinton, on the outskirts of Cambridge. We currently provide education for 234 children aged 4 - 11 years. We share our site with Little Cherries Pre-School and Cherry Kids’ Club. Our school has been through considerable change in recent times, but are now firmly on track and making good progress.
We wish to appoint a qualified, capable, enthusiastic and highly motivated classteacher to work as part of our team. This position could be in a KS1 or KS2 class, depending on skills and experience.
Bewick Bridge welcomes applications from newly qualified and more experienced teachers.
Visits to the school are encouraged and can be arranged by contacting the office admin team through email@example.com.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an excellent teacher, committed to raising standards;
- Is innovative in their delivery of the curriculum and has a comprehensive understanding of how children learn and achieve their very best;
- Has the vision, energy and enthusiasm to provide children with invaluable, first-hand learning experiences;
- Is committed to embedding the use of I.C.T. across the curriculum to enhance learning;
- Creates a nurturing, inclusive learning environment - supporting and embracing our school ethos;
- Has a passion to learn and develop their teaching practice;
- Is positive, hard-working and ambitious.
In return we can offer you:
- The exciting career opportunity of working within a rapidly improving school;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- A friendly, supportive and dedicated team;
- A well-resourced, new school build with great outdoor space;
- A culture of using research evidence to inform practice;
- Happy, motivated and well-behaved children.
How to apply
Please complete an application form and submit it to the school by 9.00am on Thursday 25th April 2019.
Interview date: Monday 29th April 2019.
Bewick Bridge Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks. All staff are required to complete and declaration form under the requirements of the Childcare (Disqualification) 2009 Regulations.