Building Futures, Achieving Greatness
Bewick Bridge Primary School is a friendly and welcoming community school in the village of Cherry Hinton, on the outskirts of Cambridge. We currently provide education for 234 children aged 4 - 11 years. As a community school our site provides space for a nursery, after school care and other services for local families. Our school has been through considerable change in recent times and we are now ready to move together towards a settled and positive future.
- Salary: MPS/UPS
- Start date 23rd April 2019 but subject to negotiation
We wish to appoint a qualified, capable, enthusiastic and highly motivated classteacher to work as part of our team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is an outstanding teacher, committed to raising standards;
- Is innovative in their delivery of the curriculum and has a comprehensive understanding of how children learn and achieve their very best;
- Has the vision, energy and enthusiasm to provide children with invaluable, first-hand learning experiences;
- Is committed to embedding the use of I.T. across the curriculum to enhance learning;
- Creates a nurturing, inclusive learning environment - supporting and embracing our school ethos;
- Has a passion to learn and develop their teaching practice;
- Is positive, hard-working and ambitious.
In return we can offer you:
- The exciting career opportunity of working within an improving school;
- Opportunities for professional development;
- A friendly, supportive and dedicated team;
- A well-resourced, new school build with great outdoor space;
- Happy, motivated and well-behaved children.
How to apply
Please complete an application form and submit it to the school by 9.00am on 26th February.
Interview date: Thursday 28th February 2019
Please complete the application below and return your form, together with a covering letter, to email@example.com or by post to: Bewick Bridge Community Primary School, Fulbourn Old Drift, Cambridge, CB1 9ND.
If you would like any further information before making an application please call Alison Clarke, Interim Headteacher on 01223508772 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Start date: 23 April Part time Salary: Scale 6 (26-28)
- Contract term: 25 hours per week, term time + 3 weeks, Permanent
- (There will be some flexibility in the organisation of hours)
We wish to appoint a well-qualified, capable, enthusiastic and highly motivated Finance/Office Manager to work as part of our administrative team. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- Experience of sound financial planning and budgetary control
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent ICT skills (particularly in regard to financial software)
- A good business acumen
.A good understanding of HR and personnel management
Closing date: midday, Friday 8th March 2019
Interview Date: Friday 15th March 2019
Should you wish to discuss the role further, please contact Alison Clarke Interim Headteacher on 01223 508772 or email email@example.com .
To apply, please complete and return an application form with covering letter no later than midday, Friday 8th March 2019.
Bewick Bridge Community Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We will ensure that all our recruitment and selection practices reflect this commitment. All successful candidates will be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.